There are many books for Anatomy one can read, but BD Chaurasia is still considered the best book of Anatomy.
There are Three Volumes of BD Chaurasia of Anatomy and these are as below:
- Upper Limb and Thorax
- Head, Neck, and Brain
- Lower limb, Abdomen, and Pelvis
Here are some of the features of the first volume of this anatomy book:
- The first and foremost thing about this book is that it is one of the most of the detailed book. As this single volume out of three is only about upper limb and thorax.
- Only two units i.e upper limb and thorax are covered in 456 pages which shows that it is a very detailed book.
- This human anatomy book is written by BD Chaurasia, who is a well-known anatomy author for this book as well as general anatomy handbook.
- There are multiple additions to this human anatomy book which means that this is a frequently updated book.
- There is best anatomy illustration including dissections that makes it easy for students to learn the gross anatomy.
Grey’s Anatomy is the best seller book for anatomy. This
This eight edition has been fully revised to provide clinicians
Performing surgery on the human body is no small task
The need for a book exclusively designed to meet the
Prepare according to provided DNB CET Previous Papers for upcoming
The book has been fully colored to increase its appeal