The second edition of Final Edge is a simulator for your clinical mind and exclusively designed to give you the final edge over intense competition. The book is a compilation of all the possible clinical scenarios which have been asked in various examinations and may be repeated in the future. This book provides a comprehensive and easy-to-grasp insight into the world of image-based questions.
• The book consists of an adequate number of questions such that all critical areas are covered and no time is wasted over unnecessary questions.
• Written by a leading national level faculty with a vast experience of over 12 years of teaching Internal Medicine to PGMEE students.
• This book will be the first visual dictionary for all the medical conditions that are relevant for cracking PG exams.
• Quick revision of all the 19 subjects by decreasing the heavy load of reading the text and trying to remember the content.
• Experience the learning in the form of art and illustrations with an added edge of theory to it.