Drawn from the perspective of residents fresh from their medical school and USMLE experiences, these unique “flashcards in a book” help you remember high-yield facts in the least amount of time possible and focus on what is essential for success on the shelf exam and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Active recall Q&A boils down must-know concepts for clerkship success.
- Clinical vignettes at the end of the book put content in a clinical context.
- Mnemonics and key words help you focus on core facts.
- 100 high-yield images.
- Complements larger course books and works well with other types of review books.
- Convenient 6″x9″ size is great for study on the go.