Drawn from the perspective of residents fresh from their medical school and USMLE experiences, these unique “flashcards in a book” help you remember high-yield facts in the least amount of time possible and focus on what is essential for success on the shelf exam and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Active recall Q&A boils down must-know concepts for clerkship success.
- Clinical vignettes at the end of the book put content in a clinical context.
- Mnemonics and key words help you focus on core facts.
- 100 high-yield images.
- Complements larger course books and works well with other types of review books.
- Convenient 6″x9″ size is great for study on the go.
Part of the sure choreographer and Cotran family, choreographer Basic
Toronto Essential Med Notes 2018 Now in its 34th edition, Essential
Salient Features Ophthalmology has been simplified and made fun to
Bailey & Love is the world famous textbook of surgery.
Kaplan Medical’s KAPLAN USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2021 :
Learning Objectives: Given in the beginning of each chapter to