Drawn from the perspective of residents fresh from their medical school and USMLE experiences, these unique “flashcards in a book” help you remember high-yield facts in the least amount of time possible and focus on what is essential for success on the shelf exam and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Active recall Q&A boils down must-know concepts for clerkship success.
- Clinical vignettes at the end of the book put content in a clinical context.
- Mnemonics and key words help you focus on core facts.
- 100 high-yield images.
- Complements larger course books and works well with other types of review books.
- Convenient 6″x9″ size is great for study on the go.
Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry 31st Edition is one the most trusted
FMGE Solutions 2019 Update. More than 8000 Practice Qs with
This book is a comprehensive guide to general surgery. Beginning
Osmosis is a medical education platform that offers high quality
A textbook of Anatomy by Vishram Singh which is an
In this article, we will. discuss the immune system of