A complete new outlook to the book Inderbir Singh’s Human Embryology with thorough revision and updation of all the chapters. The book presents essential concepts in human development for medical students.
• Each chapter opens with highlights followed by various descriptions of the normal development of particular systems in a systematic manner.
• New chapters on:
1. Genetics and molecular biology in embryology
2. Skeletal system and muscular system
3. Clinical applications of embryology
4. Embryology ready reckoner
• Richly illustrated with simplified figures, 3D images and modification to existing figures.
• Addition of detailed explanation for all the images.
• Tables and flowcharts for easy understanding.
• Clinical images of various fetal anomalies.
• Clinical correlations have been added and highlighted in separate boxes to enhance the clinical concepts of the students.
• Molecular and genetic basis of development of a system presented in every chapter in tabular format.
• Incorporation of case scenarios with embryological explanation for each chapter.
• Review questions provided at the end of each chapter for self-assessment