A complete new outlook to the book Inderbir Singh’s Human Embryology with thorough revision and updation of all the chapters. The book presents essential concepts in human development for medical students.
• Each chapter opens with highlights followed by various descriptions of the normal development of particular systems in a systematic manner.
• New chapters on:
1. Genetics and molecular biology in embryology
2. Skeletal system and muscular system
3. Clinical applications of embryology
4. Embryology ready reckoner
• Richly illustrated with simplified figures, 3D images and modification to existing figures.
• Addition of detailed explanation for all the images.
• Tables and flowcharts for easy understanding.
• Clinical images of various fetal anomalies.
• Clinical correlations have been added and highlighted in separate boxes to enhance the clinical concepts of the students.
• Molecular and genetic basis of development of a system presented in every chapter in tabular format.
• Incorporation of case scenarios with embryological explanation for each chapter.
• Review questions provided at the end of each chapter for self-assessment
Primarily intended for MBBS students preparing for their final clinically.
This is a combined pdfs of Image based questions from
Offers medical students the best available review of all major
This is perhaps the finest textbook on orthopaedics in this
More refined and updated New edition for undergraduate students. Total number
Peter Ronner, a Scientist, offers Netter’s Essential Biochemistry the ideal