K.D Tripathi Pharmacology is one of the books most widely considered in Pharmacology in First year. It deals with the rational and scientific basis of therapeutics. K.D Tripathi Pharmacology is one of the books most widely considered in Pharmacology. You can download K.D Tripathi Pharmacology PDF book from below are the links.
- Revised and updated chapters including new drugs and latest treatment guidelines.
- Wide range of topics from basic pharmacological concepts to practical therapeutics.
- A new chapter on ‘Nitric Oxide and Vasoactive Peptide Signal Molecules’; has been added along with novel drugs that act by modifying actionturnover of these molecules.
- Priority has been accorded to drugs that are marked in India, and their leading brand names are mentioned along with dosage forms.
- List of abbreviations provided in the beginning of the book.
- All recently released drugs are included.
- Eye catching drug classification charts which help create pictorial memory.
- Several new figures, charts, tables and highlight boxes have been added.
- Focus on ‘evidence-based medicine’ by extensive reference to credible studies and endpoint trials.
- India-specific information on diseases, drugs and treatment guidelines, particularly for TB, leprosy, HIV-AIDS, malaria, kala-azar, etc.
- Therapeutic recommendations from eminent professional bodies and organizations.
- The ‘Problem Directed Study’ at the end of most chapters provides an exercise in therapeutic decision making.
- A brief list of useful references for further reading is provided at the end of the book.
Hutchison’s Clinical Methods, authored by Robert Hutchison first began early
Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry continues to emphasize the link between biochemistry and
Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease 9th Edition PDF
Learning Objectives: Given in the beginning of each chapter to
Preparing for AIIMS PG? The secret of AIIMS PG success
A drug is any substance (other than food that provides nutritional support) that, when inhaled, injected, smoked, consumed, absorbed via