This post is dedicated to KD Tripathi Essentials Of Pharmacology 8th Edition. Below, you will find an overview of the book. You can find a red “DOWNLOAD PDF” button at the bottom of the post.
You can find KDT Pharmacology 7th Edition by click here
Features of 8th Edition –
- Revised and updated chapters including new drugs and latest treatment guidelines.
- A new chapter on ‘Nitric Oxide and Vasoactive Peptide Signal Molecules’; has been added along with novel drugs that act by modifying action/turnover of these molecules.
- Priority has been accorded to drugs that are marked in India and their leading brand names are mentioned along with dosage forms.
- List of abbreviations provided in the beginning of the book.
- All recently released drugs are included.
- Eye catching drug classification charts which help create pictorial memory.
- Several new figures, charts, tables and highlight boxes have been added.
- Focus on ‘evidence-based medicine’ by extensive reference to credible studies and endpoint trials.
- India-specific information on diseases, drugs and treatment guidelines, particularly for TB, leprosy, Hiv-Aids, malaria, kala-azar, etc.
- Therapeutic recommendations from eminent professional bodies and organizations.
- The ‘Problem Directed Study’ at the end of most chapters provides an exercise in therapeutic decision making.
- Includes Appendices on Solution to Problem Directed Study; Prescribing in Pregnancy; Drugs in Breastfeeding; and Drugs and
- Fixed Dose Combinations Banned in India.
- A brief list of useful references for further reading is provided at the end of the book.
Thoroughly revised and Updated edition including all recent questions, controversial
New York City has the largest medical examiner’s office in
Primarily intended for MBBS students preparing for their final clinically.
Performing surgery on the human body is no small task
Harrisons Manual of Medicine 19th Edition or the Harrison’s Principles
Preparing for NEET PG? The secret of success lies in