The book aims to help all students preparing for various postgraduate entrance examinations and all the undergraduate students preparing for their professional examinations. Postgraduate students can also use it for a quick revision of ENT concepts.
- Chapter-wise concise but complete and up-to-date text, to help the students get a clear concept in ENT
- A large number of explanatory figures in each topic which make understanding and remembering easy and many easy-to-grasp mnemonics
- Explained answers with reference of previously asked questions in various PG entrance examinations following every chapter
- Not only the answer but all the other choices in the MCQs have been discussed thoroughly making it a unique book. This will enhance the chances of solving new questions in future
- Points to ponder/points for quick revision given at the end of every chapter and as Annexures 1 to 4
- Many image-based practice questions as per the recent exam pattern
- Also contains visuals and important instruments of ENT
A drug is any substance (other than food that provides nutritional support) that, when inhaled, injected, smoked, consumed, absorbed via
Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery is the world’s number 1 textbook
Bedside Clinics in Medicine, 5th Edition by dr. Arup kumar
Harrisons Manual of Medicine 19th Edition or the Harrison’s Principles
Since its first publication in 1936, Sabiston Textbook of Surgery has been
Bailey & Love is the world famous textbook of surgery.