The book aims to help all students preparing for various postgraduate entrance examinations and all the undergraduate students preparing for their professional examinations. Postgraduate students can also use it for a quick revision of ENT concepts.
- Chapter-wise concise but complete and up-to-date text, to help the students get a clear concept in ENT
- A large number of explanatory figures in each topic which make understanding and remembering easy and many easy-to-grasp mnemonics
- Explained answers with reference of previously asked questions in various PG entrance examinations following every chapter
- Not only the answer but all the other choices in the MCQs have been discussed thoroughly making it a unique book. This will enhance the chances of solving new questions in future
- Points to ponder/points for quick revision given at the end of every chapter and as Annexures 1 to 4
- Many image-based practice questions as per the recent exam pattern
- Also contains visuals and important instruments of ENT