The fifth edition of this book is in a must-have for all undergraduate medical students as it prepares them for both theory and viva-voce examinations. It is also useful for dentistry and nursing students. Structured in question-answer format, this book presents a concise exam-oriented text as per the guidelines of Medical Council of India and health universities across the country.
[ Find out Final Year MBBS Books – Click Here ]
- Extensively revised, updated, and strengthened to keep up with the latest changes in the field of medicine
- Large number of tables, flowcharts to facilitate quick learning and greater retention of knowledge
- Thoroughly revised chapters on respiratory system, cardiovascular system, oncology, diseases of kidneys
- Systemize presentation to make reading soothing and pleasurable by deleting redundant details, adding new text without changing basic framework
- Inclusion of clinical decision pathways for some of the commonly encountered critical and non-emergent disease conditions
- Inclusion of newer innovations and treatments modalities