• Practically almost all the sections have been revised.
• Special emphasis is given for elicitation of different physical signs.
• All surgical problems -emergency and non-emergency are discussed including important X-ray plates.
• Operating section includes all the steps of important operations.
• The TNM classification of all the malignant tumors has been updated.
• Surgical anatomy section discussed exclusive hand drawn illustrations and tried to correlate the anatomy portion with short long cases.
• All the short and long cases are discussed with lots of color photographs and schematic diagrams.
What is NEW in the Third Edition?
• The concept of exact measurement of a swelling has been incorporated by using a Vernier caliper instead of a tape measurement.
• A new long case on management of diabetic foot has been added in the long case section.
• In X-ray section interpretation of mammography has been added.
• In surgical anatomy section, lower leg compartments and cervical fascia have been added.
• About 30-40 new figures added as per the requirement of the main text.
Preparing for NEET PG? The secret of NEET PG success
A drug is any substance (other than food that provides nutritional support) that, when inhaled, injected, smoked, consumed, absorbed via
Everyone in doing MBBS needs important study materials for practical
In this blog post, we are going to share a
Through a series of eye catching charts, the 5th edition
Performing surgery on the human body is no small task