A brief, thorough overview of biochemistry and clínical approach to disease processes is given in the 8th edition of the Medical Biochemical Book.
• Thoroughly revised book for reference and also for quick revision from the summaries at the end of every chapter.
• Frequently uses clinical examples and there is an excellent use of clear and colourful diagrams.
• There are also a variety of revision questions at the end of each chapter which are useful for exam practice.
• Colourful diagrams are easy to follow and well explained.
• The textbook works through the systems of the body in a very logical and clear way without being too complex or misleading.