A brief, thorough overview of biochemistry and clínical approach to disease processes is given in the 8th edition of the Medical Biochemical Book.
• Thoroughly revised book for reference and also for quick revision from the summaries at the end of every chapter.
• Frequently uses clinical examples and there is an excellent use of clear and colourful diagrams.
• There are also a variety of revision questions at the end of each chapter which are useful for exam practice.
• Colourful diagrams are easy to follow and well explained.
• The textbook works through the systems of the body in a very logical and clear way without being too complex or misleading.
Previous year question papers are a smart way to prepare
This is a reference book of embryology in this book
FMGE Solutions 2019 Update. More than 8000 Practice Qs with
Shanbhag pharmacology pdf is an Indian book which is the
Hutchison’s Clinical Methods, authored by Robert Hutchison first began early
The Short Textbook of Pediatrics – 12th edition. The 12th