A brief, thorough overview of biochemistry and clínical approach to disease processes is given in the 8th edition of the Medical Biochemical Book.
• Thoroughly revised book for reference and also for quick revision from the summaries at the end of every chapter.
• Frequently uses clinical examples and there is an excellent use of clear and colourful diagrams.
• There are also a variety of revision questions at the end of each chapter which are useful for exam practice.
• Colourful diagrams are easy to follow and well explained.
• The textbook works through the systems of the body in a very logical and clear way without being too complex or misleading.
More refined and updated New edition for undergraduate students. Total number
More than two million medical students, doctors and other health
In this post, we have shared an overview and download
Learning Objectives: Given in the beginning of each chapter to
Picmonic have taken what the science shows – picture mnemonics
New York City has the largest medical examiner’s office in