Osmosis is a medical education platform that offers high quality animated videos on medical school subjects and clinical content.
They have over 1,800 videos covering the following topics:
- Basic sciences (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Pharmacology etc.)
- Organ systems (Heme/Onc, MSK, Psychiatry etc.)
- High yield path review (Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Nephrology
- Clinical reasoning (Internal Medicine, Neurology, Biostatistics etc.)
You might also be interested in:
Is Osmosis Medical Worth It?
- About: Medical education platform offering quality animated videos on core medical subjects, clinical content and more.
- Pros: Great user experience. Feature rich and fully customizable to any learning plan. Huge question bank and flashcard decks.
- Verdict: Super comprehensive resource with a ton of features (great for USMLE etc.) but very expensive.
- Beyond videos, Osmosis also offers the following:
- 16,000+ USMLE Step 1 flashcards
- 7200+ USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 case questions
- High yield notes with 2000+ full color images and tables
- Workspaces to organize and analyze your course documents
- Personalized study schedules
To get the download link please click on the “DOWNLOAD PDF” button below. It will redirect to google drive. Make sure you have installed google drive in your device.
TO GET THE DOWNLOAD LINK PLEASE CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW
Bailey & Love is the world famous textbook of surgery.
Shaw’s Textbook of Gynaecology, one of the best-selling gynaecological textbooks
The Comprehensive Ophthalmology is primarily meant for the needs of
Hazarika Textbook of ENT and Head and Neck Surgery is
The field’s most complete, up-to-date, and engagingly-written text on medical
The book has been fully colored to increase its appeal