Ross and Wilson have been the number one choice for over a million students since it first published, over 50 years ago. One of the world’s most popular textbooks of anatomy and physiology, it introduces the structure and functions of the human body and the effects of disease or illness on normal body function. More than any other text Ross and Wilson uses easy-to-understand, straightforward language, enhanced by color illustrations and a huge range of interactive online activities, to make learning more visual and engaging.
Ross and Wilson is essential reading for anyone embarking on a career as a healthcare professional, especially in the nursing and allied health professions, complementary/alternative medicine or as paramedics and ambulance technicians.
Features of Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness 13th Edition PDF
Here are important features of this book:
- Carefully refined, clear and unambiguous text which omits the unnecessary detail that can confuse the student new to the subject
- Highly illustrated with clear color diagrams and photographs
- Regular sequences of headings, lists and bullet points help with learning and revision
- Learning outcomes related to the sections within each chapter
- Common prefixes, suffixes, and roots commonly used in anatomy and physiology
- An appendix containing useful biological values for easy reference
- Access to additional electronic resources, including high-quality animations, coloring exercises, case studies, self-testing questions, an audio pronunciation guide, and weblinks
- An accompanying Colouring and workbook that facilitates structured learning and revision of the material in this book.
New to This Edition
- Fully revised and updated text, with a focus on the most commonly occurring disorders
- New sections on the implications of normal aging on the structure and function of the body systems to reinforce the core material and reflect today’s aging population
- A new, easy-to-use coloring feature has been added to the extensive and varied selection of highly popular web-based online revision activities
- Additional colored electron micrographs and photographs, as well as updated illustrations
- Extended glossary for fast, convenient and concise reference to important terminology.
Kaplan Medical’s KAPLAN USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2021 :
With over 1000 questions, MCQs and EMQs in Surgery is the ideal self-assessment
Concise Pathology for Exam Preparation This book has been written
Ramdas Nayak Pathology consists of 28 chapters and is organized
Hip examination frequently appears in MBBS Practical Exams. You’ll be
In this blog post, we are going to share a