Shanbhag pharmacology pdf is an Indian book which is the composition of Tara v Shanbhag and Smita Shenoy. Pharmacology tara v Shanbhag ebook presents a simple, easy & understandable format for the undergraduate student.
The combined work of Tara V Shanbhag and Smita Shenoy is known as Shanbhag pharmacology. This is a well-known Indian pharmacology book with three versions. Published in a very easy to understand language. The book has one of the great references to look at and maybe conveniently revise to see at once.
In the first edition, all medical undergraduate students use it extensively. Due to the short summaries of each chapter by Tara pharmacology. The figures of Pharmacology tara v Shanbhag ebook is satisfactory to see. The style of Shanbang pharmacology pdf is in clean memorize desk shape.
Table of Contents
Tara Shanbhag Pharmacology PDf for Medical Graduates has launched several new subjects, including cognitive enhancers, CNS stimulants, Psoriasis medicinal drugs, and Acne vulgaris.
The definitions, WHO treatment schedules (TB / HIV), RNTCP (TB) guidelines, and JNC classification have been included in the 2003 guidelines, and we agree to the same. WHO TB guidelines have been defined in this report.
Not only medical students but also professionals are welcome to use this thoroughly reviewed version.
- Chapter 1. General medicines.
- Chapter 2. Autonomous nervous system behaving drug.
- Chapter 3. Cardiovascular disease system medication.
- Chapter 4. Pharmacology of kidney disease.
- Chapter 5. Centralized nervous system medicines.
- Chapter 6. Respiratory and autacoids method.
- Chapter 7. Medicines used in os Gastrointestinal disorder care.
- Chapter 8. Blood-forming drugs and organs.
- Chapter 9. Pharmacology of endocrine.
- Chapter 10. Uteric medicine.
- Chapter 11. Chemotherapy.
- Chapter 12. Different medicines.