The Essentials of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology is a time-tested most authentic, classical and popular textbook of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology. It has no parallel and still is in high demand by undergraduates, postgraduates, teachers, lawyers and researchers in Asian Countries. This current 34th edition has been updated, revised and 150 classical colour photographs have been added to make the subject easier.
Here are a few key features of forensic medicine and toxicology reddy pdf
- Firstly, from physician cases, this book has been properly updated and revised.
- Secondly, India-related guidance for current teachings on forensic medicine.
- Thirdly, the presentation is concisely, quickly understood, and streamlined.
- Fourthly, diagrams, photos, tables and essential points for a deeper comprehension of students are profusely illustrated.
- Fifthly, materials are important to fulfill the need for medical officers’ such as forensic ballistics, geographic wounds, surgical and anesthetic deaths, and fingerprint DNA, and bloodstains.
- Also, an attempt was made to prevent photographs from recognizing diseases.
- Moreover, a variety of new subjects have been introduced, including the protocol to be followed in the care of medicolegal cases.
- In addition, the smaller form of text is intended for medical officers, doctors, legal professionals, and other law enforcement officials.
- And finally, it is a necessity for medical students, postgraduate students, medical teachers, and lawyers.
Not 34th Edition. It is 33rd.
it’s not 34rth edition