The second edition of this book Vishram Singh Embryology is thoroughly updated in accordance with the syllabus of Embryology recommended by the Medical Council of India. Written in simple and easy-to-understand language, this profusely illustrated book Vishram Singh Embryology provides the essential knowledge of embryology without extraneous details. The specific learning objectives have been given in the beginning of each chapter to facilitate self-learning by the students.
- Inclusion of new features such as learning objectives, timing of key developmental events facilitate to focus on important facts
- Thorough revision of the chapters on cell division and gametogenesis, extraembryonic membranes, developments of face, nose and palate; cardiovascular system, urogenital system
- Present applications of embryology in clinical practice
- Inclusion of new diagrams and improvement in earlier diagrams for easy understanding and reproducibility
- Addition of an appendix on embryological structures and their derivatives help in quick recall