Williams Gynecology delivers comprehensive, evidence-based coverage of the full spectrum of gynecologic healthcare and disease management―from benign general gynecology to reproductive endocrinology, infertility, and menopause to female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery to gynecologic oncology. Hundreds of original drawings compliment the text.
Every chapter of this authoritative guide offers a practical template enabling you to approach every diagnosis and treatment consistently and accurately―while treatment algorithms, differential diagnosis boxes, and other features make finding the right answers quick and easy. The Aspects of Gynecologic Surgery and Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery section covers benign gynecologic conditions, minimally invasive surgery, surgeries for female pelvic reconstruction, and surgeries for gynecologic malignancies.
Features of Williams Gynecology 4th Edition PDF:
Following are the important features of this book given below;
- NEW content on minimally invasive procedures, benign gynecology, urogynecology, gynecologic oncology, and reproductive endocrinology
- 450+ full-color figures depicting operative techniques
- Illustrated gynecologic anatomy chapter―invaluable for surgeons
- Covers a wide range of surgical operations―each one illustrated in painstaking detail
- A cost-effective option to purchasing two separate textbooks.
History Taking The following issues should be included: Classic symptoms
The need for a book exclusively designed to meet the
Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine The definitive guide to internal
A brief, thorough overview of biochemistry and clínical approach to
S.Das Manual on Clinical Surgery Thirteenth Edition PDF is one
A drug is any substance (other than food that provides nutritional support) that, when inhaled, injected, smoked, consumed, absorbed via