Williams Gynecology delivers comprehensive, evidence-based coverage of the full spectrum of gynecologic healthcare and disease management―from benign general gynecology to reproductive endocrinology, infertility, and menopause to female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery to gynecologic oncology. Hundreds of original drawings compliment the text.
Every chapter of this authoritative guide offers a practical template enabling you to approach every diagnosis and treatment consistently and accurately―while treatment algorithms, differential diagnosis boxes, and other features make finding the right answers quick and easy. The Aspects of Gynecologic Surgery and Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery section covers benign gynecologic conditions, minimally invasive surgery, surgeries for female pelvic reconstruction, and surgeries for gynecologic malignancies.
Features of Williams Gynecology 4th Edition PDF:
Following are the important features of this book given below;
- NEW content on minimally invasive procedures, benign gynecology, urogynecology, gynecologic oncology, and reproductive endocrinology
- 450+ full-color figures depicting operative techniques
- Illustrated gynecologic anatomy chapter―invaluable for surgeons
- Covers a wide range of surgical operations―each one illustrated in painstaking detail
- A cost-effective option to purchasing two separate textbooks.
With over 1000 questions, MCQs and EMQs in Surgery is the ideal self-assessment
Offers medical students the best available review of all major
This post is dedicated to KD Tripathi Essentials Of Pharmacology
This classic textbook aims to assist clinicians develop the consultation
This is a reference book of embryology in this book
Preparing for AIIMS PG? The secret of AIIMS PG success